Don't move yet! Here are 5 most important tips for a smooth move.
By: Limor Friedman, Vancouver In The Box.
1. Get rid of unwanted items – make room for new things in your life. Call Recycling BC hot line 604-732-9253 (www.rcbc.bc.ca) to learn where to recycle & donate!
2. Parking for the truck: Reserve parking spot for the moving truck. In Vancouver, apply to reserve meter spaces at least 3 days prior to your move: 604-8716730.
3. Elevator: Make sure to reserve the elevator on both sides.
4. Pack important documents, passports and MSP cards and place in your car before movers arrive.
5. Finally, leave all the keys to your old house (storage, garage, shed...) and all appliances
manuals in one spot for the new owner.
Vancouver In The Box, provides fast & efficient packing services for your move. Call or email to arrange a free in home estimate: www.vancouverintehbox.com 778-228-6976