Date: Thursday, April 30th, 2015
Time: 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM, wine at 6:30, workshop at 6:45 PM
Location: Creekside Community Centre – 1 Athlete’s Way, Vancouver, BC
We are pleased to invite you to our April event! Home buying can be a daunting and complex process. But with a little knowledge at your finger tips, and the right advice, it doesn't have to be. Join us at Leading Ladies on April 30th as we offer a great event to show you how to analyze the cost of ownership in the Vancouver real estate market. In this comprehensive seminar, we will be crunching numbers and showing examples of what is possible - and most importantly - including ALL the costs, not just the closing price.
- People assume it is cheaper to rent. Is it really cheaper to continue renting?
- Can you afford a second property?
- Do you need to sell your first home to upgrade, or can you rent it out?
- How does the low cost of borrowing money really compare to the high cost of housing?
- If you've been wondering whether or not now is a good time to get into the market - or upgrade your current situation - this is a great seminar to attend!
Join us, invite your friends, and take control of your financial matters. Seating is limited, so register now! For more information visit our website.